Friday, March 22, 2013

Procrastination is my middle name

Ah, procrastination, how I loathe thee, yet we are always side by side, you and I. I am finally to the point of acceptance that I am a terrible procrastinator, point in case, I am using this very blog post to procrastinate as we speak! As I had mentioned before, I have been in college for 500 years (it sure feels like it anyway) especially being ever so close to the age of the big 3-0, and attending classes surrounded by svelte, trendy, 19 year olds, who smell like maryjane and self tanner. As my good friend, Pinterest E-Cards, so perfectly describes...
 
But anyway, I am getting off track, procrastinating as usual (see I told you, it is a problem) I am supposed to be writing a paper right now but have about .0000008% desire to do so. So instead I have decided to type this conversation with you my invisible friends, hurrah. Too bad I can't get a grade for wit, and sarcasm, I am sure that I would pass with flying colors. I don't know how I will explain to my son one day when he inevitably says to me "Moooooom, I don't wanna go to college!" except to say, "Trust me kid, get that mostly useless crap over with as quickly as possible, and then take the small amount of importantness and use it to find a job that you love....and don't do drugs or use self tanner." 

Ah well, enough of my blabbering. Time to say goodbye to my good buddy Procrastination, and meet up with the elusive Miss Get it Done Already. 


This is what I usually look like when I am procrastinating, eh who am I kidding, I pretty much always look this cool. ...don't be jealous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment